SPOILERS FROM SISTER SPOOKY posted by T Bishop Rated: G Disclaimer: I don't think one is required here. Summary: You've heard the rumors. Feedback: Anxiously awaited at tbishop27@mindspring.com You can find all my stories archived at The Literary G-Spot http://members.xoom.com/arcticfox42/Tbishop.htm or try The Literary G-Spot Mirrors http://tbishop.freeservers.com/ http://www.stas.net/tbishop/ http://surf.to/tbishop SPOILERS FROM SISTER SPOOKY Okay, you didn't hear this from me. I'll deny every last word of it. Don't ask where it came from; you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Just shake your heads in dismay, my children. ~Sister Spooky~ Requiem (Season Seven Finale) Teaser: Opens with Dana Scully at the doctor's office. She's wearing one of those paper gowns and sitting on an exam table. Doctor is taking her blood. Scully looks worried, almost scared. Cut to Fox Mulder in an unknown location. He's meeting with someone in a poorly lit parking garage. Shot widens and we see it's Alex Krycek. Krycek gives Mulder something. A piece of paper. Mulder reads it. Then nods his agreement or understanding. Close up of the paper. It says May 21 - 10PM. Cut to Scully's apartment. She hangs up the phone, a shocked look on her face. There is a flashback here. Scully and Mulder making love in Mulder's bed. (The missing scene from "all things" ???) Back to the present. Scully still looks dazed but there's the hint of a smile on her face; the camera slowly pans down to a close up of her hand resting on her belly. Opening Credits. Episode Summary: Mulder and Scully's professional lives are under close scrutiny when an internal audit hits the X-Files division. But while their work has come to a screeching halt for accounting purposes, the world of intrigue does not stop turning around our favorite agents. We are led to suspect from the opening teaser that Scully is pregnant with Mulder's child, although no further mention is made of the subject. Scully does however seem very pensive throughout the episode, and at times it's clear she's trying to work up the courage to tell her partner something. Mulder in the meantime is involved in a venture without Scully's knowledge. He's working with Krycek who is apparently a rebel mole inside what's left of the consortium. Mulder has been promised a safe way to free Scully of the chip in her neck, in exchange for his assistance in undermining the genetic research being conducted by the consortium. When Gibson Praise suddenly turns up dead, Mulder and Scully begin investigating the case on their own time, as they have been placed on temporary inactive status at the Bureau while the financial probe of their accounting records is being conducted. What they learn about Gibson and his connection to Mulder leads the agents to believe Mulder's life may be in danger. As the episode comes to a close Mulder confesses to Scully that he's been working with Krycek and the rebels behind her back. He tells her that he started out doing it for her, to find a way to free her from the chip in her neck; but now with what they've discovered about Gibson, he knows no matter what, he has to stop the consortium's project. Mulder then tells Scully that he knows he's about to be abducted, and that he willing wants to go. Despite her objections he makes her promise not to interfere. Mulder's blood contains a contaminate that will destroy the work of the consortium once it's introduced into the research project. He has in effect allowed himself to be made into a human Trojan horse, his blood containing a retro virus that will decimate alien genes. Mulder and Scully share a tearful good-bye. He promises to return to her. And she swears to hold him to his word. In the final scene the clock in Mulder's bedroom turns to 10PM; the door bursts open and a bright light envelops the room,dark figures move to take Mulder away. To be continued... Resurrection (Season Eight Premiere) - conclusion to Requiem. Teaser: Details are sketchy here but it appears we will jump ahead four years time. The episode will open with Scully praying in church. As she finishes and crosses herself the camera zooms out and there is a young child sitting beside her in the pew. She smiles at him and a tear runs down her cheek. The little boy looks at her sadly and reaches up to touch her face. He says "Don't cry, Mommy." Cut to Scully and Skinner standing beside a grave. Scully looks deeply troubled. Skinner puts his hand on her shoulder and says, "You have to know when to let go, Agent Scully. It's been four years. He's not coming back." She turns away from Skinner, struggling with her emotions. He sighs and shakes his head and looks down at the grave stone. Camera follows his gaze. The marker reads Fox W. Mulder, Oct. 13, 1961 - May 21, 2000. Opening Credits. Episode Summary: We find out that Scully has indeed given birth to Mulder's son. Apparently CGB did drug Scully in 'En Ami' and a procedure was performed on her while she was unconscious which gave her back her fertility. Scully was unaware of this when she and Mulder consummated there relationship in "all things" and that's how she ended up pregnant. (Oh brother!) She has spent the last four years searching for Mulder (who was willingly abducted in 'Requiem'), as well as continuing to head up the X-Files division. It was Skinner and the Bureau that put together the memorial for Mulder. Scully refuses to give up on the belief that he is still alive somewhere. There is a scene where Scully is watching her son play in a park. "Cute kid," someone says to her and turns to find Alex Krycek standing there. Alex tells her the boy is in danger. That he's about to be kidnapped. He offers to help her protect the child but Scully refuses to trust him. Alex is determined however. He tells her, "Dana, the boy is too important. Either you come with me and let us protect him, or he will be killed - there are snipers trained on him right now. We can't risk letting him fall into the wrong hands." Having no choice, Scully and her son go into hiding with Krycek and his rebel alien associates. Meanwhile, guess who returns from the dead? Mulder mysteriously reappears in a hospital in DC with no one certain of how he got there and no record of his admittance. He is physically well, though suffering some signs associated with prolonged weightlessness. He has no memory of where he's been or what happened to him during the time that he's been gone. He asks Skinner where Scully is and receives the grim news that she and her son were abducted from a playground near her home several days earlier. Mulder is shocked to learn Scully was pregnant when he left her four years ago. She never told him. Against doctor's orders, Mulder leaves the hospital in search of Scully and their son. Little does he know that the reason he was returned is because those who conspire with the aliens, the ones who held Mulder for four years, believe he will lead them to the boy. And that's just what happens. Mulder eventually finds Scully and his son, and there is a touching but all too brief reunion. Mulder has unwittingly led the aliens to his son. There is a battle between alien and rebel forces with Mulder and Scully and their child caught in the middle. Krycek is killed in the battle and we learn that he is actually a rebel alien. Mulder eventually has to choose between saving Scully's life or protecting his son from being abducted. He saves Scully, but watches in horror as his son is taken by the alien forces. The episode ends with Mulder and Scully back together again in their basement office. Scully is looking at a picture of her son, her eyes filled with tears. Mulder comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her. He says, "I swear to you, Scully, we'll find him. I won't rest until we do." She closes her eyes and clutches the picture to her chest; Mulder drops his forehead onto her shoulder. Fade to black... ~END~ Life is too short to drink bad wine.